Commercial Tree Services
Signature Landscapes can help your business, HOA, industrial site or active apartment community with our full service tree care division.
Our team is comprised of I.S.A. Certified Arborists who are fully equipped, licensed and insured to do any job. You can call our experts for a Tree Care diagnosis at any time.
Remember, choosing a professional arborist can be a difficult decision. Making the wrong choice can hurt your pocketbook, your personal property and your trees. Improper tree care practices take years to correct or can irreparably harm your trees. Here are a few tips to help you choose a quality tree service.
When comparing tree services with other organizations, be sure to ask about professional memberships and certifications. Membership in professional tree care organizations, such as an ISA Certified Arborist, show that minimum experience and knowledge requirements have been achieved and reflect an initiative to stay current with the most current practices and standards. While memberships and certifications are no guarantee of competence, they do reflect positively, and should be considered when choosing a tree care company.
- Insurance: Don’t take it for granted, call the insurance company to verify proper liability insurance.
- References: Ask for local references, call them, or go take a look at their trees.
- Don’t always go with the lowest price: You often get what you pay for. Long term, the price of hiring an unqualified company is much higher than hiring a qualified professional today.
- Be wary of door-knockers: Most reputable tree services don’t have time to go knocking on doors. Hire only local tree care professionals with the proper knowledge and equipment to do the job right. Never be pressured into a “bargain” or having the work done that day. Never pay in advance.
- Get more than one bid: If you don’t already know a trusted arborist, get more than one bid. Not just to compare price, but to get the opinions and to test the knowledge of several arborists. Ask lots of questions, it’s not difficult to tell who’s a professional and who isn’t.