Build Your Career with Signature
Work where you can actually own your own home, enjoy the world class beauty of Tahoe and the mountains and find a career with leaders of the landscape industry.
Careers bloom with the opportunities to grow, lead and change the face of the local landscape. Signature Landscapes is the region’s most successful landscape industry leader in installation and maintenance.
Send complete resume and detailed references to link below on our web site
Signature Landscapes, LLC is searching for full-time Landscape Irrigation Technicians for both our Landscape Maintenance and Construction Divisions..
- Minimum 3 years experience in Irrigation Services
- Must have knowledge of line repairs, valve repairs, clock programming & installations, rain sensors, locating and repairing broken wires, head replacements etc.
- Valid driver’s license a must
- English speaking, fluent in Spanish is a plus
- Must be aggressive and able to manage time effectively.
- Hourly wage based on experience and knowledge
- High school or equivalent
- Irrigation: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License
What We Offer
Do you have what it takes to work for the most energetic, focused and collaborative work environment in the west? Signature Landscapes is Northern Nevada’s premiere full-service landscaping services company. Our award-winning company provides commercial and residential landscape construction, outdoor property management, tree care, wetlands management, pest control and the highest-quality landscape maintenance services. Take the time to read the web site and understand more about Signature’s process for transforming Nevada landscapes functioning works of art.
A Career with Signature Offers You:
- Competitive salary DOE
- Computer, cell phone, advanced tools and training
- Fully paid company vehicle including fuel/maintenance
- Medical, 401(K) and additional benefits
- Focused, collaborative & energetic workplace
- Potential signing bonus!
LEARN MORE ABOUT RENO
- Reno is Ranked #9 on Top 100 Best Places to Live!
Reno ranked as America’s Most Livable Cities
- Reno-Tahoe makes more than 50 lists of the best places to live and visit
- UNR called best university in Nevada
- Squaw Valley Resort voted one of the Best Ski Resorts in North America
- Mt. Rose Ski Resort voted One of the “10 Hippest Ski Areas You Rarely Hear About.”
- USA Today called the National Championship Air Races one of the “10 Best Air Shows Around the World.”
- Salon.com ranked the annual “Best in the West Nugget Rib Cookoff” in Sparks one of its 2013 “10 Summer Festivals Worth the Pit Stop.”
- Realtor.com ranked the Reno area #3 on its list of “Top 10 Turnaround Towns.”
- Sunset Magazine recognized the Reno Riverwalk District as one of its “32 Great Spring Trips.”
- Where to Retire Magazine listed Reno as one of its “100 Best Places to Retire.”
- U-Haul listed Reno as #4 on its list of “Top U.S. Growth Cities.”
- Reno Rolls the Dice on High-Tech – New York Times