POSITION AVAILABLE: Designer / Estimator
GROW WITH US
Work where you can actually own your own home, enjoy the world class beauty of Tahoe and the mountains, and find a career with leaders of the landscape industry.
Careers bloom with the opportunities to grow, lead and change the face of the local landscape. Signature Landscapes is the region’s most successful landscape industry leader in installation, maintenance and customer service.
Signature is searching for two full-time Landscape Estimator and Sales professionals for our Landscape Installation team. As a top member of our creative team, it’s up to you to ensure projects are completed in a professional manner — safely, within budget, on time, and with the customer’s desire for attention at the top of your list.
You’re probably a dynamic individual, looking for ways to incorporate new ideas into designs and learning the latest technology — this is awesome! Our clients expect the best from you. We feel it all starts with a professional design background and a number of years of experience working with a landscape company.
Expect to excel at the following:
- Multiple-project management/leadership — A MUST
- Team-based development of creative technical solutions to complex design problems
- Preparation, coordination and completion of construction document packages
- Management of team production of construction details, specifications, drawing sets, presentation packages as they support the design approach
- Mentorship and collaboration with installation team staff
- Carry out technical and administrative assignments
- Lead clients in project meetings
- Development of creative technical solutions to complex design approach
- Evaluation and selection of materials and products
- Traveling to project meetings and job site as necessary
- Minimum of 2-4 year of landscape industry estimating and design experience
- An open mind and passion for new trends in design fields and dedication to idea-driven work
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Demonstrated excellence in computer-aided drawing programs (AutoCAD) a plus
- Demonstrated excellence in Preliminary, Conceptual Design and Schematic Design phases in order to further develop Construction Documents
- Expertise in effectively presenting information and responding to questions from principals and clients and subcontractors
- Expertise in reading, analyzing and interpreting technical procedures and governmental regulations
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
Think you have what it takes to work for the best landscape organization in the state? Submit your resume with references below. We’ll get back to you soon after receipt of your information.
Good luck — were excited to meet you!
Location: Reno, Tahoe, Truckee, Northern California
A Career with Signature Offers You:
- Competitive salary DOE
- Laptop, cell phone, advanced tools, and training
- Fully paid company vehicle including fuel/maintenance
- Medical, 401(K) and other benefits
- Focused, collaborative & energetic workplace
LEARN MORE ABOUT RENO
- Reno is Ranked #9 on Top 100 Best Places to Live!
Reno ranked as America’s Most Livable Cities
- Reno-Tahoe makes more than 50 lists of the best places to live and visit
- UNR called best university in Nevada
- Squaw Valley Resort voted one of the Best Ski Resorts in North America
- Mt. Rose Ski Resort voted One of the “10 Hippest Ski Areas You Rarely Hear About.”
- USA Today called the National Championship Air Races one of the “10 Best Air Shows Around the World.”
- Salon.com ranked the annual “Best in the West Nugget Rib Cookoff” in Sparks one of its 2013 “10 Summer Festivals Worth the Pit Stop.”
- Realtor.com ranked the Reno area #3 on its list of “Top 10 Turnaround Towns.”
- Sunset Magazine recognized the Reno Riverwalk District as one of its “32 Great Spring Trips.”
- Where to Retire Magazine listed Reno as one of its “100 Best Places to Retire.”
- U-Haul listed Reno as #4 on its list of “Top U.S. Growth Cities.”
- Reno Rolls the Dice on High-Tech – New York Times