Do you have a passion for trees, shrubs and all things landscaping? Do you have skills in all major areas of landscape maintenance? Are you a true professional with the talent and skill to care for large properties, commercial areas and entire neighborhoods? Most importantly, are your customer service skills up to the challenge to represent our team with a positive and encouraging approach?
If you answered YES to everything, you might just be our person. We’re looking for a National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP formerly PLANET) Certified individual to put their talent to work for our successful landscape maintenance operation. You’ll manage a large Northern Nevada territory for our commercial maintenance division, supervise crew leaders, irrigation technicians and ensure that our client’s landscapes are beautiful, spotless and of the highest quality. You must be able to manage large crews on multiple projects. This is not a job for the beginner; we’re looking for a seasoned landscape professional who wants to grow a career with our company.
This is a full-time job, salary DOE and benefits after 90 days. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Good luck, we’re excited to meet you!
So. . . what are you waiting for? If you have what it takes to work for the best landscaping organization in the state, reach out to us and join the Signature team!
Your Principal Duties and Responsibilities as a Landscape Account Manager:
- Ability to fulfill all requirements of the Crew Leader position
- Schedule all work for all crews and instruct Crew Leader on daily responsibilities
- Responsible for all aspects in personnel management (hiring, training, motivating, disciplining and if necessary, terminating personnel)
- Attend job site meetings and monitor sites regularly to keep apprised of client needs, work quality and account expansion opportunities
- Prepare additional work proposals for pricing and complete all jobs within established budgets
- Establish and maintain effective client communication including contract reviews, bids for additional work and recommendations for special needs, maintenance schedules, project plans and emergency resolutions
- Build an outstanding production team—develop and work with employees to build and support a team environment
- Manage production for our high quality service—includes understanding basic horticultural concepts and working efficiently and safely at all times
- Ensure customers are completely satisfied through effective communication, relationship building and regular site visits
- Sell enhancement services in order to improve site conditions; coordinate with other branch employees and customers to ensure that enhancement work is completed successfully, on budget and on time
- Ensure a safe environment for employees, customers and the general public
- Act as a liaison between clients and our branch to ensure that receivables are current and collections are performed if needed
- Maintain monthly budgets and report results to management
- Demonstrate role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promote company culture and values
- Position is appointed by and reports directly to the Branch Manager and also interacts with P.C.O., Irrigation, Enhancements, Dispatch and Sales Department
- Other duties as assigned
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize job duties and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service experience with the ability to identify and resolve customer concerns
- Experience with and knowledge of turf grasses, plants and trees
- Must have LIC certification (or PLANET equivalent) within one year of accepting position, if not already attained
- Passion for the Green Industry
- Strong work ethic
- Proficient with computer software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Desired Characteristics and Qualifications:
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred in Ag Business, Horticulture, Ag Science, Landscape Maintenance, Agronomy, Floriculture, Forestry, Plant and Soil Science, Environmental Design, Turf Grass or Landscape Architecture. Horticultural background is strongly preferred. Bilingual (Spanish) speaking a plus.
If you would like to be considered please attach resume and salary history. Applicants will be subjected to background check and drug test. Applicants must have valid Nevada driver’s license.
A Career with Signature Offers You:
- Competitive salary DOE
- Friendly work environment with low turnover
- Self-satisfaction in giving your customers peace of mind
- Medical, 401(K) and other benefits
- Focused, collaborative & energetic workplace