GROW WITH US
Work where you can actually own your own home, enjoy the world class beauty of Tahoe and the mountains, and find a career with leaders of the landscape industry.
Careers bloom with the opportunities to grow, lead and change the face of the local landscape. Signature Landscapes is the region’s most successful landscape industry leader in installation, maintenance and customer service.
POSITION AVAILABLE: Job Foreman/Manager
Signature’s construction foreman may work on small projects in which they would need to employ only a few people or massive projects that might require hundreds. Management responsibilities involve directing personnel to do their jobs in order to complete the project and may include training or discipline requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years landscape experience managing landscape construction.
- Experience with commercial and residential landscape installations to include budgeting, materials management, project management, production and scheduling.
- Experience must include irrigation system diagnosis and repair
- Able to lead, train and support crew members, including a commitment to safety.
- Valid NV driver’s license, insurable driving record, and ability to drive company vehicles including trucks with trailers.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a diverse workforce.
- Ability to obtain security clearances as needed.
Proven Client Service Skills are Required
Must be able to represent the company effectively before existing clients as well as build the business. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong English language proficiency. Spanish speaking is a BIG PLUS!
Experience in the following is the mandatory
- General construction
- Retaining wall construction
- Paver installation
- Patio and Walkway installation
- Extensive Pruning Knowedge
- Irrigation installation
- Plant/Tree installation
- Work with multiple landscape construction projects
- Maintain a high level of quality and efficiency in the field
- Serve as liaison with general contractors, subcontractors, and residential clients and ensure customer satisfaction, respond to customer complaints and special requests, and promote company image
- Plans schedules and oversees regular landscape duties
- Modifies procedures to increase efficiency and improve efficiency and safety
SALARY RANGE: $43,000-$50,000 + bonus
A Career with Signature Offers You:
- Competitive salary DOE
- Medical, 401(K) and other benefits
- Focused, collaborative & energetic workplace
Good luck — were excited to meet you!
Location: Reno, Tahoe, Truckee, Northern California
LEARN MORE ABOUT RENO
- Reno is Ranked #9 on Top 100 Best Places to Live!
Reno ranked as America’s Most Livable Cities
- Reno-Tahoe makes more than 50 lists of the best places to live and visit
- UNR called best university in Nevada
- Squaw Valley Resort voted one of the Best Ski Resorts in North America
- Mt. Rose Ski Resort voted One of the “10 Hippest Ski Areas You Rarely Hear About.”
- USA Today called the National Championship Air Races one of the “10 Best Air Shows Around the World.”
- Salon.com ranked the annual “Best in the West Nugget Rib Cookoff” in Sparks one of its 2013 “10 Summer Festivals Worth the Pit Stop.”
- Realtor.com ranked the Reno area #3 on its list of “Top 10 Turnaround Towns.”
- Sunset Magazine recognized the Reno Riverwalk District as one of its “32 Great Spring Trips.”
- Where to Retire Magazine listed Reno as one of its “100 Best Places to Retire.”
- U-Haul listed Reno as #4 on its list of “Top U.S. Growth Cities.”
- Reno Rolls the Dice on High-Tech – New York Times