Landscape Crew Leaders
Competitive Salary, Vehicle, Fuel
Work where you can own a home, enjoy the world class beauty of Tahoe and the mountains, and find a career with leaders of the landscape industry. Careers bloom with the opportunities to grow, lead and change the face of the local landscape. Signature Landscapes is the region’s most successful landscape industry leader in installation, maintenance and customer service.
Signature Landscapes is Northern Nevada’s premiere full-service landscaping services company. Our award-winning company provides commercial and residential landscape construction, outdoor property management, tree care, wetlands management, pest control and the highest-quality landscape maintenance services to select customers. Take the time to read the web site and understand more about Signature’s process for transforming Nevada landscapes into functioning works of art. (web link: www.siglands.com)
We are seeking a smart, qualified, and energetic Landscape Crew Leaders for both our Maintenance and Construction Divisions. The Crew Leader is the key to driving safety, quality, and efficiency in Signature’s field operations. You are a key member of the leadership team and will report both to the Installation Operations Manager as you manage your crews.
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing landscape construction.
- Experience with commercial and residential landscape installations, material management, production and scheduling.
- Experience must include irrigation system diagnosis and repair.
- Equipment Operation.
- Able to lead and support crew members.
- Must be committed to a safe work environment.
- Valid NV drivers license, insurable driving record and ability to drive company vehicles including trucks with trailers.
- Ability to work in a team environment with diverse workforce.
- Must be able to represent the company effectively before clients.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Spanish and English language proficiency a big plus.
Experience in the following is the mandatory:
- General construction
- Retaining wall construction
- Paver installation
- Patio and Walkway installation
- Extensive Pruning Knowedge
- Irrigation installation
- Plant/Tree installation
- Maintain a high level of quality and efficiency in the field
- Modify procedures to increase efficiency and improve efficiency and safety
Send complete resume and detailed references to link below on our web site
Location of work: Reno, Sparks, Carson, Truckee, Tahoe and Winnemucca