Landscape Construction Production Manager – NEW UPDATE! (RENO)
Competitive Salary, Vehicle, Fuel
Work where you can own a home, enjoy the world class beauty of Tahoe and the mountains, and find a career with leaders of the landscape industry. Careers bloom with the opportunities to grow, lead and change the face of the local landscape. Signature Landscapes is the region’s most successful landscape industry leader in installation, maintenance and customer service.
Signature Landscapes is Northern Nevada’s premiere full-service landscaping services company. Our award-winning company provides commercial and residential landscape construction, outdoor property management, tree care, wetlands management, pest control and the highest-quality landscape maintenance services to select customers. Take the time to read the web site and understand more about Signature’s process for transforming Nevada landscapes into functioning works of art. (web link: www.siglands.com)
We are seeking a smart, qualified, and energetic Landscape Construction Production Management Professional to oversee day to day activities of crews in our Landscape Construction Division. The Construction Manager is the key to driving safety, quality, and efficiency in Signature’s field operations. You are a key member of the construction leadership team and will report both to the Installation Operations Manager as you manage your crews.
- Minimum of 5 years landscape experience managing landscape construction.
- Experience with commercial and residential landscape installations to include budgeting, materials management, project management, production and scheduling.
- Experience must include irrigation system diagnosis and repair
- Able to lead, train and support crew members, including a commitment to safety.
- Valid NV driver’s license, insurable driving record, and ability to drive company vehicles including trucks with trailers.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a diverse workforce.
- Ability to obtain security clearances as needed.
Proven Client Service Skills Required.
Must be able to represent the company effectively before existing clients as well as build the business. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong English language proficiency. Spanish speaking is a BIG PLUS!
Experience in the following is the mandatory:
- General construction
- Retaining wall construction
- Paver installation
- Patio and Walkway installation
- Extensive Pruning Knowedge
- Irrigation installation
- Plant/Tree installation
- Work with multiple landscape construction projects
- Maintain a high level of quality and efficiency in the field
- Serve as liaison with general contractors, subcontractors, and residential clients and ensure customer satisfaction, respond to customer complaints and special requests, and promote company image
- Plans schedules and oversees regular landscape duties
- Modifies procedures to increase efficiency and improve efficiency and safety
Send complete resume and detailed references to link below on our web site
Location of work: Reno, Sparks, Carson, Truckee, Tahoe and Winnemucca